Sunday, January 16, 2011

Birdnests..


As of late, Ive been working on some new birdnests. They are just so pretty and I cant seem to take enough pics of them! I guess with all the bad weather we've had, its gettin me in the mood for SPRING! I acually have two new nests! One, has delicate vintage lace and white glittered eggs with a fesh sprig of cedar...

and the other has a beutiful white (clip on) bird that sits and guards her german glass glittered eggs

Isnt she cute?

Until next time...I will be back with more soon...

♥♥♥ By the way, Im having my very first give away.  I will be posting some cute pics of my dog and I'd love to see your dogs! All who email a favorite pic of their dog, (which I will post here on my blog), their names will be written down on a piece of paper, and Harlie, my dog will choose the winner! Im not sure how yet, but he will! So please send all photos to funkyshique@yahoo.com to enter to win one of these beautiful spring nests! The deadline is this Friday! I will announce the winner on Saturday! Good luck!!

Thank you!
amanda

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love birds and nest,and yes he is really cute.