Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Bag in town...

No, Im not talking about me....LOL!






I woke up this Saturday morning, with a thought. A thought that wouldnt go away. You know those kind? This thought was "Im going to make a bag today." And I havent made any bags in quite awhile, so I really dont know where this thought came from. My heart, I later found out. I knew I had create the bag that was in my head, so I headed up to my studio and began.  This bag just flowed out of me. The fabric came out of the dryer perfect ( I mean supurb wrinkles and all),  the cutting was perfect, the matching of the seams, perfect. Everything about this bag, was just perfect.(anyone who sews knows that nothing goes perfect all the way thru a project!)  The phone didnt ring, no broken needles or threads, the bobbin was full. I had no interuptions! I mean, does this ever happen? NO! Not to me anyways! I cant tell you how many projects have ended up across the room from frustration! LOL! Especially when designing something! From begininning to end, the bag was a breeze.  If I have a bag waiting on me up in heaven, I want it to be THIS BAG! Perhaps Im making a fuss about, to you,  an 'average bag', but to me, it isnt. Im really proud of this one. And of course, I made two, So I could keep one and let someone else love it as much as I. Is it possible someone else could 'heart' this bag too?  Someone else could see the dandiness of this fine bag? The thing is, for such a lovely bag (in my eyes) you'd think I would have captured the true beauty of the 'Heavenly bag'  thru the lense, but it just didnt come out the way I wanted it to be. :( But I guess something had to go wrong, right? Im not complaining if thats all it is! Worse senerio, if no one else loves it as much as I, then I will give it away as a gift, or have two nifty bags all to myself!

5 comments:

Karen said...

The new bag is just lovely. I'd take her for a spin in a heartbeat!

Anonymous said...

Love the bag!!!
I'd love to have one.

Anonymous said...

Lovely! The perfect bag to carry all the treasures I find while out :-)

BTW - was the print already on the fabric or did you add that too?

Renee said...

I stumbled across your etsy shop when looking up wooden chandeliers. I love everything! One thing is cuter than the next! So happy I found it!
If you get a chance check out my blog - sharpsfarm.blogspot.com
I dreaming of the perfect spot for one of your banners!
Renee

" SHABBY JUNK" said...

Great bag, like the side pocket too! judy