Wednesday, April 6, 2011

the NERVE!!

This morning, I recieve this convo on etsy! Obviously from LINDA BROWN aka victorianstupid using an annonomous name....

"I couldn't help but notice that you seem to be very outspoken about integrity on Etsy, but I couldn't help but notice that you have incorporated some other seller's products and ideas into your banners. It seems that your shop has been successful, so why would you need to use these and other questionable tactics? By other tactics, I am talking about rude and fake emails that you sent to try to get ideas for new products. Yes, I do know about those.


6 April 2011 12:27pm EDT

Is she serious?? I literally laughed out loud when I read this! This is coming from the person that has copied EVERYTHING I do! And she doesnt even have the balls to say who she is, but i can tell its her because she's done this before (opened up a different user name JUST to convo me, thinking I wouldnt know it was her!) My reply was..
 
"What are you talking about? What convo's, what fake emails? What have I copied??" and you know what? I have not heard back from her yet! Because there is nothing! She has nothing better to do than harrass me!
 
LINDA! STOP IT! Stop copying me, stop harrassing me, and SEEK HELP!!! You are rediculous! Your shop is rediculous!

No comments: