Saturday, May 21, 2011

OK, so I get this convo today on Etsy. Please keep in mind, its a little vulger but I spit my coffee all over my screen from laughing so hard! I HAD to share it!! Here goes....

You have the best shop on etsy in my opinion and I am certain that is the opinion of others. When I looked at the skanks shop, I was shocked, the shop is an exact replication of yours and that has got to be the most disrespectful display of copy-cat BS I have ever witnessed. Unethical, gross conduct.


Anyway, your banners and everything look so way more better than hers anyway, her font choice is gross and ugly. Your stuff blows her shit away, so know you are loved by your customers and those smell holes with flies buzzing aound their hair pies will be beamed up by UFOs's!

"skank", "smell hole" ~ Victorianstation

I think we get the point! LOL! But thank you dear for the convo, the laugh, and most importantly ~the truth!

1 comment:

LuLu Kellogg said...

OMG....I am dying laughing!