Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Santos Doll

Its been awhile since my last blog, been busy busy. I had no idea my etsy shop would be so busy for Valentines Day!! So needless to say, Ive been working away. On Sunday, I was cleaning out a closet full of junk {good junk!} and I stumbled upon this Santos doll that I had tucked away in a box for "one day". A few months ago while browsing at a local market, she caught my eye and came home with me. Because I loved her so much, she ended up tucked away in my closet so she wouldnt get broken. I didnt have the perfect spot to display her. So back in the 'safe box' she went. Im not sure if I will ever find the perfect spot, so I thought perhaps one of my lovely readers could enjoy her! So, sadly, Im parting with her....

Now to the details!
She's very sturdy, and has a lovely face. She measures 21 inches tall. The base at the very bottom measures 6 1/2 inches across. Her bodess is 9 inches tall. Her dress is a muted creamy gray with black dots. She has 4 hooks, looks like for jewelry, or display of some sort. She's kindof aged looking, although Im pretty sure she's new, but very cool and unique!! I think she would be great as a display piece in a store if you make/sell jewelry.






How about I do an auction....highest bidder gets her! Email your bid at funkyshique@yahoo.com. Be sure to add "My bid" in the subject box! I will end the auction on Valentines Day! The highest bidder will be billed thru paypal, with free shipping!! She will be mailed out to the winner immediately! Good luck!!

No comments: